Being a dancer/ choreographer, listening to music is not only a past-time, it’s my job. I wouldn’t say I’m a music snob, but perhaps…musically proficient? Nevermind, that sounds snobby. WHATEVER dude, I have great taste in music & I don’t care who knows it!
I have been waiting on pins & needles for the past year or so, for some of my favorite artist to release new albums. (Thank you Black Keys, Milo Greene & Regina Spektor for an early release to get me through).
- The Black Keys- El Camino (that ironically has an old mini van on the cover?) //Lonely Boy //
- Milo Green //Autumn Tree (live) //
- Regina Spektor- What We Saw From The Cheap Seats //How//
So fantastic! Others I simply can-not-WAIT to get my ears on:
- Minus The Bear- Infinity Overhead // 8.28
- The xx- Coexist // 9.11
- Dave Matthews Band- Away From The World // 9.11
- The Avett Brothers (YAY!)- The Carpenter // 9.11
- Mumford and Sons- Babel // 9.25
- No Doubt (YAAAAY!)- Push and Shove // 9.25
- Muse- The 2nd Law // 10.2
Alrighty, this is just a taste of good things to come in music! It gets me all tingly inside…ay’ ay’ ay’! Please, take a listen to some of these & give me your feedback! Unless it’s negative, then just go ahead an shut up.
Ciao For Now!