A little side-note before I start; I’m listening to Wilson Phillips Pandora right now and it HAS to be the best station ever. Ever. Thanks JM for the recommendation:)
It’s August, and you know what that means? Everyone has a tan! Not just me…I’m tan year-round. I love a good tan, it makes everything look better. You ugly? Get a tan! A little over-weight? Get a tan! Aging (not-so-gracefully)? Get a TAN! That being said, please always wear sunscreen to protect your skin!
There are colors that don’t necessarily look good on everyone unless you have a base tan. Two that come to my mind are turquoise (one of my faves) and white. White is tricky. I mean, if you’ve got pale skin, you may get washed out wearing all-white. Then again, it’s so breezy and beautiful in the summer…I don’t care who you are, wear white! Turquoise is a year-rounder for me, but it’s hard to come by in the winter months. So stock up now! Here are some turquoise & white loves I’m into;
1. Turquatic perfume (okay, you’re not technically “wearing” the color, but the smell is amaze-balls- www.maccosmetics.com
2. Turquoise shift dress- http://www.urbanoutfitters.com
3. White jersey dress (jersey is great for humidity)- www.shopbop.com
4. Kate Spade phone cover- http://www.amazon.com
5. Michael Kors watch- http://www.zappos.com
6. Sweater (great beach cover-up!)- http://www.anthropologie.com
Wanna go on a run?
7. Nike’s- http://www.dillards.com
Turquoise & white are virtually everywhere right now. I say rock it while it’s still hot out!
Ciao for Now!